The English Thread

• Hi,

I think we already had such a thread but I can't find it anywhere. I think it was also removed with the spam area (and the French Thread also)

Never mind. Let's start a new one.
    I love this language =)

But this British slang is an insult for this nice language...

Yeeaaaahhhhh, let's get the party started. Post nice things and very much. x)

• I like this language too, but I rather speak it, than write it, but anyway..

When I rember the thread I didn't last too long, because after some time there weren't any people, who wanted to "speak" english..

but, yeah, nice new therad oO

• Zitat

Original von Ichigo
    so somthin like the chatbar, just english?

Yes, i didnt think off that but thats also a good idea .. lets make the thread this way :D

but one question:

what is the chatbar? i havent been there before ... nonsense spamming or what? xD

• yes you can talk about all you want.. like a chat^^

• just talk about everything, like "how's your day" or some

• just plain normal small-talk..

so how are you? xD

• just fine.. but absolutly bored x_X

what about you?

• I think we share the same mood.... I so bored, but in half an hour I'm going to wash my car finally ^^

• well thats a wonderful thing, really, -.-''''

I have an insect in my room -.-

• How can you hate English? It's such a nice language. Better than shit German ... You've dissapointed me...

Ok, then let's make a Chat Bar ... Shall I rename the thread?

It's weekend at last. So happy about this :)
    I only have one week "project week" and then I'll have my big, cool summer vacation.
    But I'm also looking forward to the first day of school, cuz there I'm gonna goto Gelsenkirchen to have the 50 Cent and Eminem concert =)

• jeeez X_x An English thread once again...why? @.@ we're all German and speak English xD We're silly, aren't we? XD umm...Oo but..I like my own English more ^^ Kän ju andastänt mei aun änglisch? @.@

• Stop doin' it!! Don't start that ... The last thread ended and it started like this...

And yes, we're all German .. But it's nice to speak English in such a thread, isn't it?

• I hate English!
    One Stupid Nations speak English.... ---> America

I can't speak english...

• @sniper.. that sounds really nice.. (in fact I don't like rap, but anyway)..
    I already have holidays and I'm working at the moment ^^

so have fun at the concert ;)

@Sango.. yor englisch is weri gud xDDDD

@Master.. just because of thsi stupid people (bush...) you hate this language.. it is really nice, and especially when the british/scottish/irish accent is in it.. than its the best :D

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von cicin ()

• Oh the Anti Englsih Tread is "nutzlos".
    But User Bewertungstread is an " Geniestreich".

Mein English is so Good!

v

[deutsch]
    könnt mich ja korrigieren vllt. lern ich noch was
    [/deutsch]

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Master Chief ()

• if you don't stop writing german and english all together, nobody of us can correct you ;)

• Zitat

Original von Master Chief
    I hate English!
    One Stupid Nations speak English.... ---> America

I can't speak english...

English is one of the most languages the ppl speak..

• And especially English is the best language you can speak ... And it's very easy ;)

But I know a language being very shit ... French!!! F*ck this language!!!