The English Thread

• yeah, yesterday was the first stormy day in this year I think. It was somehow nice, I like a great variety of weathers but why has it to be this hot? I mean, summer hadn't really started yet.

• Well I'm not against the hot weather - on the contrary - actually i like it but... MOAR sun is needed ^^...

• it depends on the situation. I like hot weather but there is also a line when it is enough. and conditions which let me think about a rainforest aren't nice XD

• *singing* It's raining man.... ^^ Oh well not that bad at all - perfect weather for doing chores...

• yeah, or going to the cinema is nice too when it rains. tough I go to the cinema independent on the weather ^^

• That's a place where I won't go usually... As I don't like watching movies while getting distracted by people who don't know how to behave themselves... And I am missing the pause button as well~ - and well I can get almost Cinema like experience at home so no need for me to go there :D...

• In the cinemas where I go, usually the people behave. I like it there because it's a different feeling for me. You are sitting in a darker room, the screen is bigger and everything is right for watching a movie in my opinion.

• Let me see... Beamer -> Check, Dark Room (Nighttime) -> Check, High soundquality -> Double-Check (11+1 Speakers on 2 Recivers) -> Rdy 2 go? Check ;D... But usually I don't even use the Beamer -> as in front of a big display (little oversized 24") is almost the same awesome feeling - and in HD :D...

And as I said I don't really need people near to me while watching movies, girl- and nerdfriends are an exception, but that's a different story xD... Oh see that's a different reason why I am a rare guest in cinemas - there are no Anime at all - and I usually don't watch "real" movies ^^

• Alright, everyone as he like ^^ I prefer going to a cinema instead of staying at home. Then I haven't got the feeling of a lazy day XD

Yeah, that's maybe a problem, but I like the "real" movies too.

• True True, but on the other hand i love having lazy days - as it's not really smth I have to often - so I guess that's all right with me - and unfortunally I gotta say - nobody wants to join our conversation xD... Maybe an english thread is really doomed in this forum...

• yeah, what a shame XD in my opinion a nice language which has quiet an importance nowadays, but when nobody wants to, then I can't help but continue reading English subtitles in animes and speak English at school.

• KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL!!!!!
    Oh? No, it's not me wanting to kill someone. I'm just listening to one of my favourite songs where he is singing "Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill!!!!!". xD

I can't believe I ever thought my english skills were somewhere near good back in 2007, but it seems like I was able to communicate with other people, so I guess my english has been.... ok? But reading some old posts makes me feel like I was not even average. Almost ten years later I think my english is still not good enough.

Nevertheless I'm able to speak and write without having to think about it, so how about you give it a try and step in on this one-sided chat? Otherwise I would feel awkward talking to myself. xD