Beiträge von Kazi

Zitat

Original von Inu
    What about you?

sadly, I'm also not done yet and i won't have time this weekend, but i will look for something at thursday and friday :)

Aergwyn: you don't give presents except for birthdays? well, that's sad. I love it to see, when people are happy just because i gave them a little present.
    But okay, let me tell you my birthday is on the 27th of June, i will pm you with my adress right in time :P

Nee, bin seit ende August raus :) wollte auch nicht mehr länger obwohl sie mich gerne genommen hätten, aber mir wars im endeffekt zu blöd, man kommt sich da halt nicht so vor als ob man irgendetwas erreichen würde ;)

Ich mach jetzt seit September erstmal mein Fachabitur und danach geht's studieren ^^
    Zum Glück hab ichs mittlerweile mal gerafft, wie wichtig ein guter Abschluss ist :)

Was machst du eigentlich clover?

Clover:
    ich hab das auch mal versucht, hab meiner Familie letzte Weihnachten erklärt, dass ich keine Geschenke mehr will ... haben mich alle angeguckt, als hätte ich ihnen gerade erklärt das es den Weihnachtsmann nicht gibt x)
    Ende vom Lied, ich bekomm dieses Jahr trotzdem Geschenke, aber ich fühl mich auch nicht genötigt unbedingt etwas zurück zu schenken. Ich schau dann lieber nächste Woche mal ob ich was schönes finde und wenn nicht, dann ist das halt so ^^

Inu: sure it is, but don't get the wrong idea, okay? ;D

wow, congratulations ^^ ... i'm not so surprised about your choice, i hope you do have fun in the university :)
    Still in NRW or did you go to hamburg?

Guess what i do now! :D

Aergwyn: we can talk about cake, but it depends on the sort. Is it a fruit cake?

@languages: I'm completly satisfied with a fluent german and english, but i'm with inu here. It isn't this rare to speak 5 languages in our current society. It's not bad, but also not that special ;)

well, that's true, you kindly reminded me that i don't write pm's to somebody ^^

so passy, how are you doing? It seems like you are also a very active board member ... over 1000 postings already ^^

Isn't it like that? ;)
    i hope i don't get something wrong, of course, but i smell a little sarcasm here

that's right ... i experienced it myself :P
    but, i'm glad that u and fuh are still here and very active.

well inu, how are you doing? If i remember correctly, last time i asked, you were in your last high school year, right?
    And now? University?

@ the rest: don't hesitate to write something and don't bother if you can't speak english very well, it doesn't matter :)

@Shan: what? it was a hassle to find YOU! xD
    really? I thought it was nice, but i'm not so much into cosplay ^^'

@Passy: sorry passy, i didn't intend to count someone out ^^ ... i just found someone to talk with and got a little carried away. Don't hesitate to break in the conversation next time, you're definitly welcome ^^

Inu: oh i see ^^... well, you're a very important person here, even if you realised just now :D
    and you are very reliable and that's a good thing :)
    yeah right, i was wondering who might be active anymore from the old guys and it seems like only you and fuh are left ^^

ahahaha xD i remember quite clearly ... we searched everywhere at the book fair and nira always phoned with u and u were at an another location everytime when got there where you told us u were last ^^ ... i think we searched for nearly an hour till we found you ^^

yeah maybe, but i'm not sure yet because in march i have examinations and so on -.-

oha, why provoked? ^^
    but keep it optimistic, it's just that we share a lot and i get the feeling that u are the only person here, i can directly adress x)

@Shan: pls tell nira some greetings from me, i just read u are living in the same apartment :)
    and thanks for greeting me ^^

well, how do i put it, rl get's first ^^
    but you're right, time passes by quickly, it won't be long and it's been 4 years since i first got in touch with fairy tail and nira asked me to start this whole thing here ... add another year (or more?! Inu) and this was time i got to know inu and nira the first time :)

a little, as i said ^^ ... okay, no problem, but i have to warn u ... i'm a rebel and won't accept any authority :D ... well, if inu feels like it, he can tell how we discussed things back then ^^ ... good old days ... aah i'm getting nostalgic :)

well, would be nice, but it's not a must x)

Zitat

Original von Shan
    Hey, I'm admin, too. >D

The old topics have been removed, it would be the best, if you open a new one which follow the new rules we made for this thread. :3

i know, but it's just that i know inu a little longer so i first adressed him, sorry ;)
    umm ... well ... but to be correct, if i had to ask the admin which i know the longest, first. I don't think i would become an answer in less than 10 minutes ^^

oh well, really? why? Sure, but that's not worth it xD

Zitat

Original von Inu
    Why do you ask me? All old graphic topics are in the "Kunsthalle", if yours isn't there, then you have to ask Shan. She moved all old topics.

well ... you're admin xP ... but, okay ...

shan, where's my topic? ;( ^^

@weather: just wait for the snow, i'm sure the whole town will be dressed in white when it comes to christmas :)

Revive!

well, i think i should continue a tradition here:
    How's the weather? Yesterday it snowed a bit in my hometown :)

And for everyone who doesn't want to talk about the weather:
    How's it going or how are you?

And for Inu: Where's my graphics thread? ;(

Also ich muss sagen es ist schon witzig wie Mashima einen Shonen Manga schreibt.
    Normalerweise: Timeskip-> Helden werden stärker
    Bei Fairy Tail: Helden sind im endeffekt schwächer ^^

Und das jetzt mit der Trainingszeit, normalerweise werden die Helden in solchen Trainingsabschnitten stärker. Aber Mashima lässt sie die trainingszeit einfach "verpassen" xD

Aber Fairy Tail wäre nicht Fairy Tail wenns nich so wäre, Mashima schafft so einen wirklich besonderen Manga ^^