The English Thread

• Zitat

Original von Master Chief
    Enlish is boring my Friend ;)

i think you mean english, yes?

• seto 8|

How did you make it ... That you made a post and it ain't neither at page 1 nor on page 2 8|

Nice ... Tell me please ;D

Here, have a look:

[Blockierte Grafik: http://sniper.an1me.de/strange.gif]

(click the pic to see the original large)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von sn!p3r ()

• Why is Seto in the picture to be seen? I hate this young gay man!

• While I was making the pic I didn't notice that seto's pic was on it. Sorry ... Will never happen again. Shame on me ...

• Well, and now? >.> Is there something you will tell somebody, because it's so boring, when no one say something XD
    And why an english thread? I mean, I don't hate it but... we all live in Germany, not in America -.-

• why amerika... you also could give examples like australia, great britan, Malta... why amerika???
    and isn't he allowd to open a thread and give people the chance to write a little bit on english??

• remember rammstein...we all live in america....a thought, which is worth to be considered about

• hehe... sort of true but who cares anyway? would we change it if we could?

i don't think so... btw this thread is really useless but okay... :rolleyes:

• y should this thread be useless? english is such a nice language you cant say that this is useless.
    but not british. thats abusive for that nice language. american slang rulez :)
    but i think i already said this.

• My english is not perfect,too. ^^' Now I must learn it then i need english for my new school and my future job. I'm not a fan of these language. I hope i can learn anything here^^

• jo,whats up >_>
    I wanna live in America...........that would be the best way 2 learn this language
    cause the shit what u learn at school isn't really useful

• we have an englishfan in this thread xD @Muten why you hate english? This language is cool but the britain or american people speak to fast so i can't understand what they say

• 2 fast,yes
    but many got slang or something like this xD(halt wie bei uns Dialekt ^^)
    how can u hate English?
    I would like 2 speak in English and not in German :>

• i like english but i can't it speak very well xD
    Muten has a problem when he say he hate english the english is the worldlanguage ^^

• he hates English....
    yes,that's true, it's the world language

• i will learn but i will not drive to the "Amies" or the britain T.T help me!!!

• Me and my "cousine" will fly in 2 oder 3 years to LA *lol* my english is very bad XDDDDDD

Meine Familie ♥
    PsychoHanuta (Varie), Jansch, Kurai88 & Kino

• xD I hope you understand anything then the people in amerca speak so fast that you not understand anything but much Luck