The English Thread

• Well, I could have gone and call it it Junior High to High School,
    but I think that would be just wrong.

• Come on, people. Let's talk english.

Afer almost four months, it's time to do it again. Let's do it. xD

• Oh, good that I see this thread. I love the english language. It's awesome and easy to learn and to understand ^^

• Yeah, I know many people who say that.. but still, I think it's one of the easiest languages around the world :O

• true...true.....because you can talk with people from all over the world!
    I have learnd English in School....but to talk English I learnd at different online Games ^^
    Because you have to speak it to learn it very well!

so I'm out!
    see ya!

• You're right, man.
    One of my best friends always got the best marks in english. But once we met a girl from abroad and he didn't know what to say. Because he never spoke english with anyone, he was not able to talk to her without thinking five minutes before saying a word. Even if the question was "How are you?".

Of course, he trained to speak english by hard from that moment on and he can conversate very well now.
    However, it was a long way to go for him.

Always keep in mind: Skill comes with practice. ;)

• Yes thats the point ^^
    In English I always have mark 1 or 2....but i'cant speak very well....
    but than i began to speak with some guys from amerika in Call of Duty and in some other online games!
    Now i can speak English not bad XD

so......i'm out!

• well, i have just marks from 3 to 4 or better, but usually 3 and 4 :D
    i am not good at writing english... i speak even better but i think when i'm active in this thread, it will become better :D

• As some of you said before being able to speak and write English has lots to do with practise. So it helps watching animes with English subtitles : P Oh, and join some English forum, that's fun. For speaking practise you have to find someone you are able to talk to ö.ö O'rly?? Y'rly! Friends are useful ;P

• I learn english in school, but games with english dubs and german subs also helped me to learn it :D Thank you videogames xD

• @
    Kino karutta-chan

Thats a bad idea!
    English speaking forums are not good to learn english because they are writing with there own dialects!

• damnit i wanted to write here regularly but then.. noone was interested and this thread goes down ;(