We speak english!

• Congratulation, Kon! You're a superhero, for real! ¦D

Today I had my first English lesson in this school year. My teacher is amazing and her writings on the blackboard are... unique. She tried to explain us the difference between a chief, a chef and a boss. Have a look at this.
    I was like: "Aww, a kitten!"
    And she was like: "What? It's a chief!"
    And I was like: "Yeah, and the people call him Purring Tiger."

I also got lost in my school while I was looking for a toilet today. XD

• thx Clover^^

nice xD
    Oh, that's really ... how to say ... AWESOME X) but there are only two pictures on the blackboard, isn't one missing there?

So you're in a new school or why did you get lost while looking for a toilet? xD Sounds a bit ... strange xD

• That beard-thing was already aweseome, but... the COOK. WAS. SO. DAMN. CUTE.

... I want a cook-plushie. <3

• Yeah, the lesson was over so she couldn't finish it. But those two pictures are amazing, so... it's okay. XD

Not really a new school, but a new school building and it's so huge. So I was walking along the corridor and walked... and walked... and somehow I got lost, yeah. XD

• Lost on the way to the toilet, whe! >D

Oh my, I had my english exam today and it way so super easy. I was finished after 2hours and we had 4 hours to do all the tasks. Guess our teaching is expecting very long answers or thought we would have some problems with her assignments.

• Zitat

Original von Clover
    If I had the skills I would totally sew you one! :D

Seriously? Awe, thanks *_*
    (That's the way to capture a woman's heart.)

• Sewing sucks. D: I still cannot sew. I do not have a sewing machine at home and I always have to ask my friend if she can help me with my cosplays. And I think I would be too clumsy anyway to sew myself.

I feel kinda old now, my back hurts. :<

• Zitat

Original von Lymle

Seriously? Awe, thanks *_*
    (That's the way to capture a woman's heart.)

Indeed! Or cooking skills. People with cooking skills are just... hnnngh~ 8D

Aww, Shan-chan, don't you worry. I'm 19 now and in less than a half year 20 and my whole body hurts.
    ...well, the truth is I'm about 220 years old, which kinda explains why I'm married to [d]Poppi[/d] Devil_Bat since 199 years. XD No wonder I feel that old.

• But you look way younger! I hope you can move and stuff when your're 20. Well yeah "20".

Wow, I respect you for living together with him for such a long time. >D

• @Clitty
    Wait, so you're trying to say being married to me explains the pain in your fucked up body? .... and I don't mean the "fucked up" you're propably thinking about right now ..... uhm ... wait. Okay, nevermind, it was propably exactly what you were thinking.

But it's not my fault you're coffee-addicted!!11

[ ] Thin Fried Tofu
    [ ] Poseidon's Bell
    [X] Touch Fluffy Tail

• Zitat

Original von Shan
    But you look way younger! I hope you can move and stuff when your're 20. Well yeah "20".

Wow, I respect you for living together with him for such a long time. >D

Thanks, honey.

Yeah. Sometimes I wonder why the hell we've been living together for such a long time. But then I remember. Coffee. This tasty, delicious coffee... ¦D

@My beloved husband
    Coffee, darling? :herz:

[SIZE=1]...oh, and yes. You're the reason for my coffee-addiction. Don't you deny it. 8D[/SIZE]

• You're welcome anytime, my cherry biscuit.

I never really drank coffee I must admit. I do not like the smell of it and avoid coffee everytime I can. In politics on wednesday I drank some capppuccino, or however its spelled, and disliked it. |D

Im more the cocoa type.

• Well, another try to reanimate this thread. Nurse Clover, here we go, hrrr.

Zitat

Original von Shan
    [...]
    I never really drank coffee I must admit. I do not like the smell of it and avoid coffee everytime I can.
    [...]

I thought the same way a few years ago. But one day I started out of despair and tiredness with drinking coffee and well... somehow I got addicted, thank god. XD"

I ike neither cocoa nor any other drink which contains milk. Ewww. Milk in chocolate, Kinder Schokolade for example, is okay. :>

• Zitat

Original von Clover
    Well, another try to reanimate this thread. Nurse Clover, here we go, hrrr.

Hrr.
    I like to image that.

Maybe, one day I will drink coffee as well. When we meet, maybe? :>

Mh. I think we should start speaking about some other things than coffee. Weekend, yay! Does anyone got some special things planned for their free days?

• Well, yes!
    My Bro (not really) has its birthday and he invited me to come too.
    Its on sunday, so we will celebrate all night long...
    God, i fear, that his russian cousins will try to get me drunk again.
    Last year i was so drunk...(one of three times in my lifetime).
    In my head i was really fit, but as i realized, that i was walking backwars in a circle i was pretty shocked!
    Than i remember, that i got a call from my friends at 4pm. (edit: am)
    They asked me where i was and if i driven home drunk.

I told them, that i didnt but as i realized, that i was in my bed it was a bit frightening...
    I mean im a responsible person and thought, that i never ever would do such a stupid thing.-.-
    Anyway this time i will drive to him with the bus...

Yours sincerely
    Dude

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Dude ()

• Long time no entry.
    I'm very happy because MG won against BVB!:D
    and the weather is great.It's sunny and it doesn't rain.
    The summer(or spring)is comming!
    Well,I'm since yetserday single again.She wasn't the right
    one i think."Love is really bad",my mother would say tom me.:D Life goes on.I'm going to play something on my PS3 at ten o'clock.

So,see you later!

• Oh english. I hated English for a long time and always got a 4 in tests but since this year I´m better in it and have a 2. :> I had a nice teacher and she was good at explaining stuff but now she´s gone and we have a new one.
    He´s a complete nerd and he can´t even speak that good english. Sometimes he mixes english and german and it´s really weird. But he likes my essays hehe :>
    I don´t think my english is that good and i don´t know many vocabularies but sometimes I start thinking in english and I want to speak it more.

• Yeah, the good old English. I am not the best one in it. My marks were bad all the time. I never had any motivation to change anything, and to be honest I even do not have it now. But since some time I got a new teacher, and my marks are getting better. Surprise, surprise. He is a former student from the same school as me and oh my goodness, why I am saying this, he is really cute. :nion41: :nion65: :nion6:
    HE IS A TEACHER. Man I am getting dump.
    But he really changed my English and my interest in it, strange, is it not?

• Zitat

Original von Happy97
    [...]
    Well,I'm since yetserday single again.She wasn't the right
    one i think."Love is really bad",my mother would say tom me.:D Life goes on.[...]

Haha, oh boy... you are 13 years old, you can't expect to find your true love at this age. Be prepared to go through a lot of heartache until you find the right one.

I love speaking English, but as soon as I start thinking about the right grammar [SIZE=1](like... now)[/SIZE] there is this emptiness in my head which makes me feel like I never learned English at all. XD"
    But nevertheless I gained 15 points for my presentation about Nintendo, chrchr. My nerves were in pieces that day and I hadn't slept the night before, but luckily everything went better than expected :>