We speak english!

• Hey there, this is the official english speaking thread of fairy-tail.de.

Here u can just chat in and about english or u can go and correct some spelling mistakes if u feel like it. Any topic is allowed just speak english, that's all.

If u have some problems with the vocabulary visit www.dict.cc

Now, let's go

Peace

• Alright, let's start ^^

Erm ... which topic? ... The weather is pretty bad. It has rained today. Tomorrow it'll rain again ... and i'm hungry and tired coz of the math test today ^^'

Think i'm going to eat some french fries now ^^

• My english is very bad, because I've only 2 or 3 years of english lessons in school xp
    but I'll try to improve my english with these conversations :P

In Luxembourg, it has also rained today, but it has stopped raining right now x)

• First topic weather ... wow ^^
    well, it doesn't rain at my place, but it's clowdy and cold outside. Even so, i'm optimistic, i just use this as a opportunity to clean up my room. Also i can work on the requested homepage with no obstacles which would distract me ^^' .. dunno if u have problems like this, too. But i can't work somehow if the sun is shining outside, cause then i just have the urge to go outside.

french fries at this hour? well, if u like it like that then don't bother, but this is no normal time to eat ^^

anyway, enjoy your meal :nion15:

Kon: congratulations xP

well, believe me, sometime ago, till 8th grade i did hate english and there was no way to speak it fluent like i do today. I had always bad marks and i just couldn't learn to speak it properly. But in 9th i had a new english teacher, somehow she managed to awake the interest for the language in me. Since that time i like this language and i keep on improving ^^

• Nice topic. In the old forum we used to have a topic like this, to, didn't we?

So... Here, it is cloudy, too, but it hasn't rained since the day before. But, like Kazi, it's quite good that the weather isn't that nice. At least I'm able to do some things from my rather long to-do-list...

Has any of you read the book "Effi Briest"? For your sake, I hope you didn't. I had never read a book as boring as this, and I've read many books. If it weren't a book I have to read for one of my LKs, I would really consider to just throw it in a corner and only read the summary on Wikipedia...

• Thanks for the information about the book Inu.
    Well i think my english is pretty bad. Don't know that many vocabularys and my grammar suck balls.
    Even so i try my best to write here some stuff too.
    Okay..... what should I type here....... woah.....
    I got no idea............

Maybe just a hello?

• Yes we had this topic, but we only got on the 2nd page till no one knew what to speak about anymore. So it was buried under all of those ot -and spam-topics, sadly ;(

I believe a friend of mine did tell me about this book, but i don't remeber anything clearly.
    well, if it weren't for your general qualification for university entrace i would really consider to look it up at wikipedia, in your position ^^

• Kazi: I know what you mean. It's the same like the feeling to forgot something ... horrible ^^

Not the right time for fries? Everytime is the right time ^^ I can eat them at every time of the day. Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch xD Or Midnight-snack ... oh, how i love midnight-snacks! *-*

Inu: I had never read it ^^' The Manga Princess Resurrection is pretty boring too -.- I bought the first volume at the book fair, read the first 20 pages and put it away ... really bad.

@Dragon: Hello is a good start ^^

• Kon: That discribes my life ^^'
    So you feel unwell? Coz of school or why?

Inu: Yeah he's cool. That was my fav scene ^^

• Kon: Oh, that's bad. I'm so very sorry about that. :/
    But, i'll tell you something i've been told everytime: You are still young and goodlooking! You'll find a new love in no time ;)

Kazi: omg xD i'm so sorry fuh ^^' ... and inu xD ... everybody ^^

• So many new posts... Even though I was absent for only a few hours...

Kazi: Thank you for your clarification. I don't know why Nira would mistake Fuh for me...

Nira: So, I'm Fuh? Good to know... Then I will go out this evening and go watch a musical. Gotta use the chance that I live in Hamburg, don't I? =P

Kon: Like everyone else said, keep going. Even if you weren't good-looking, you're surely not ugly and there will be plenty girls who'd like to go out with you ;)

Fuh: Creepy indeed... But somewhat interesting XD

Dragon Slayer: Never mind if you're English isn't perfect. Everyone of us isn't that fluent in English and we all make mistakes, so it's completely OK if you're insecure.

Phew... That were all, weren't they?

• Inu
    I hope so, 'cause I don't want to be alone my whole lifetime :P
    It will take me some days or weeks to cope that she has a boyfriend, but in fact, I just hope she'll be happy with this guy.
    I'll just have to restart looking for a girlfriend xp

ps: nice that you had the time to answer all the users :P

• Hellooo everybody out there!

This is absolutely my topic, I love talking English! Sometimes I wish I had my own British guy who just walks next to me and talks to me, no matter about what xD

Has anyone of you been to London yet? I went there last summer and it was great! Expensive but great, yeah :D

Uuhm, sorry for any grammar or vocabulary mistakes. Nobody is perfect (exept for my cakes muahaha :nion62: )

Ohh, and Kon: Don't worry. I may sound like a old woman now, but one day you will meet a girl which will make you definitely happy :3
    I also had a little heartache these days and everyone told me "You'll get over it." Of course I will, but it needs time. All you can do is look forward.
    ...oh my, I get sentimental, enough for now. I feel like I'm drunk, because then I also start talking about heartache stuff in English °_°

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Clover ()

• Inu u meanie! ^^
    Fuh did nothing and u are bullying him.

hey clover, i was just surprised that u are a girl ... clover sounds somewhat manly ^^' sry about that ;)

I've been in London, too. Well, for me it wasn't that awesome, but i think everybody should have been there. The only thing i really liked or like about london is the madame taussauds.

• Haven't you seen the girl symbol next to my name? And the girl on my icon? xD But you're right, Clover sounds a little manly. But I can guarantee you, I'm a girl :D

I haven't been to Madame Tussauds :nion41: The entry was so expensive and my friends didn't want to go there.
    Maybe the next time... If Berlin wasn't 500 kilometers from me I would visit the Madame Tussauds there ¦D