We speak english!

• You never bought a present? Well, that would be okay if you made all the presents yourself, but I don't think so if I read your post again. Does that mean that you never gave anyone a present for Christmas?

And Kazi, I don't have all the presents yet, but I'm going to get them all this weekend, so the next week will be free for other preparations.

What about you?

• Zitat

Original von Inu
    Does that mean that you never gave anyone a present for Christmas

Right. I don't gave anyone a gift except for their birthdays.

I wouldn't mind if their weren't any holidays at all. I don't like it and I won't stop people who think they've to give me a gift. Then I would be grateful (not for the gift but for the meaning they thought about me) but if they want a gift from me then I don't care, because these days it's just for a competition who spend more money. If being friends and doing things together in good and bad times isn't enough then I can't do anything for them.

Just my opinion. I don't want anyone to be offended of these words. Also this opinion refers to holidays. I like to give gifts for birthdays.

You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave and the TRUE meaning of fear.

• Zitat

Original von Inu
    What about you?

sadly, I'm also not done yet and i won't have time this weekend, but i will look for something at thursday and friday :)

Aergwyn: you don't give presents except for birthdays? well, that's sad. I love it to see, when people are happy just because i gave them a little present.
    But okay, let me tell you my birthday is on the 27th of June, i will pm you with my adress right in time :P

• If you are against Christmas, Aergwyn, how do you survive the December? There is nearly no store where there isn't playing some type of Christmas music and everbody talks about Christmas day in, day out!

• Zitat

Original von Inu
    If you are against Christmas, Aergwyn, how do you survive the December? There is nearly no store where there isn't playing some type of Christmas music and everbody talks about Christmas day in, day out!

Maybe he closes all doors and stay home ;)
    If i'm onest i like christmas but i dont like all the trouble.
    I mean, christmas isnt about spend as much money as you can.
    I really enjoy to get gifts, especially personal gifts, not expensive.
    Its great to look at happy faces and spend time together.
    But i'm also happy when christmas is over.

• Zitat

Original von Inu
    If you are against Christmas, Aergwyn, how do you survive the December? There is nearly no store where there isn't playing some type of Christmas music and everbody talks about Christmas day in, day out!

I don't like it doesn't mean I don't like all the people who have fun. When people have fun with the things they do I accept it and let they do.

But if anyone think he has to get a gift from me then (I said it before) I don't care. My luck all my friends and my family accepted it and can live with me. Also my luck that such music don't exists in all the places I walk around for work or buying food (not yet =( ).

Again:

Zitat

Original von Aergwyn
    I don't want anyone to be offended of these words.

It's just my opinion and nobody can stress me or can get me mad with Christmas and other stuff. I don't like it but accept others who like it.

I just want to clear that. =)

You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave and the TRUE meaning of fear.

• Such a wonderful thread need to be pushed :) !
    Soo... what are u guys doing? ^^

• "Workspace Security" (i don't know how to call it) messed up my workspace. They lowered my table and moved my monitor just because they can. Now I feel uneasy sitting here. I had to move my PC because the cables were too short with the new position of the monitor. I'm so pissed right now. I can't sit well and it's hard to work. My monitor is now too close and standing on a book so its high enough. The table is shaking with every breath I take. But I can't undo this because it's for the ergonomic and it's healthier. It doesn't matter if I can work or not. I AM SO FUCKING PISSED!

• I can't. I need a specific tool to lift my table again. And if they check again I could get into trouble.^^

• What a terrible office security or whatever the hell that was. You should introduce them to your girlfriend... she will show them what true danger looks like! After that, you can exchange your mousepad for a miniature guillotine and they won't care anymore :evil2:

• My English is not the yellow of the egg as you can read right away ;DD

still I think it might be a good idea to participate and join the discussion here.

It seems the discussion about the office has already come to an end. As a user with an high interest in music, mainly jazz and funk, I could pinpoint this topic, but maybe there are other topics which could be more interesting.
    In my oral exam I had a topic about face-to-face conversation being avoided and videoconferences being prefered. The topic itself is in my opinion a good one, compared to most topics threating the electronic devices and the technological progress influencing our habits. The main point was that people forget about visiting one another because it is much easier to contact others via Internet. You don't even have to leave a place and take the bus or the car. Is it pure laziness? Or even the fear speaking to another face-to-face? The only thing I know for sure is that face-to-face conversations are getting more and more "unimportant", because it is not only easier but also faster to communicate via electronic devices. Is the modern society only getting too shy to communicate in a direct way or are we so used to save time wherever we can and even avoid any unnecessary effort?
    I know this is a serious topic, maybe a bit too serious, but I would really like to hear/read what's our opinion on this subject.