We speak english!

• You thought Clover is a guy? oO ... omg .... i mean ... Clover? A boys name? Do you even know what clover means in german? ^^
    And btw, a guy how loves to bake? ^^
    I'd always knew that clover is female ^^

Havn't been in London yet. Havn't been in any foreign country yet. But maybe Finland next year. As an exchange student ^^

• Nira: There are some guys whose name is Clover. It isn't a name for girls only. I'm not even sure if it is a proper name or something like the names the stars give to their children... But a few guys have this name, too, a classmate of mine has had a exchange student with this name.

Kazi: I do? I don't remember that I said anything wrong to or about Fuh...

Clover: Haven't been to London either. Don't have the urge to go their, too... Their are many cities which I would prefer to go first.

But, unlike Nira, I've been to a foreign country where Englisch is spoken. I've been to very few foreign countries, most holidays are spent in Germany, but some years ago, my family and I went to the Alps.

Even though most people down there speak German and the next language is Italian, the children learn English as their native language. Strange, I think, but true.

• What? Clover is a Guy? O_____O
    Is that a April Joke?

Sorry, but I must laugh.When I read the name "Clover" my first tought was "Wow.A Shugo Chara Fan.!" xD

• Zitat

Original von Tearie
    What? Clover is a Guy? O_____O
    Is that a April Joke?

Sorry, but I must laugh.When I read the name "Clover" my first tought was "Wow.A Shugo Chara Fan.!" xD

That's what i tought too. The first things that had poped up in my mind were Shugo Chara, Clover and Honey and Clover xD

Lets talk about the weather again! Its so awesome! =D
    I went shopping yesterday at Ikea and bought new cutlery, a lamp for my desk and other stuff i needed ... or thought that i would need them as i saw them xD

• That's really cool :)
    We're going to grill too ... at some of the naxt days at the band's practice room. But only if the weather stays that gorgeous ^^

• The origin of my nickname will never be discovered... muahaha. And NO, I'm not a Shugo Chara fan xD I read about 15 chapters... and then I got bored :nion41:

Whatever, lets talk about the weather. (what a cool ryhme xD)
    It's sunny outside, but sooo cold! X(
    I wanna have a barbecue, too... today I'm going to visit a friend and she will make 'Kaiserschmarn' for me *_* It's great to have a cook in your circle of friends :nion62:

• Kazi: Nah, I wasn't making fun of his hobby or his hometown. I would really want to go to a musical if I were in Hamburg. And I really like the city, I even considered to study up there ^^

You're all so mean... I wanted to have a barbecue, too, but here, the weather is said to become really bad... Even though it was sunny the whole day long.

Nonetheless, I'm going to cook something for my family this sunday. I'm no cook (but I have a cook in my circle of friends, too, Clover!), but in my opinion, my cooking isn't that bad, rather good, so to say.

What are your plans for Easter?

• Zitat

Original von Kazi
    Plans for easter? None.
    I have to "work" xP

That doesn't sound that funny... But why the inverted commas? Is it a joke I can't understand or is it just to late for my brain to react to the allusion? =P

• You've recognized it corrctly, Inu...
    Maybe he has to work, but is actually to lazy to do so ^^

Besides, why are you still here? ^^
    It's 20 past 1 AM :P

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Duftel ()

• No no, he really has to work, but his work is not really exhausting ... more like a freetime activity. Besides he only works every 2 weeks ... or something like that ... that why it is "work" instead of work.

Me and my boyfriend, we're going to visit his father. He lives nearest to our homearea, that's why he's our target for easter ^^

• Inu, what are you going to cook for your family? :3
    Having a cook in your circle of friends is great, but also fatal. I visited my friend yesterday and we spent 10 hours with cooking and eating xD It began with Kaiserschmarn, followed by rice, self-made french fries and ended with Penne...

I have no plans for easter. Maybe visiting some of my relatives here in town.

• Duftel: Why do you ask me what I'm doing here at this time, when you are still here even after that? =P

Nira: Ah, thanks for the info. He seems to have a better life working at the army than before, doesn't he? ;)

Clover: The appetizer is going to be a salad, Rucola, if you're familiar with it. I will make some nice croutons and there will be some other vegetables in it, like dried tomatoes. The main dish is going to be pork sweet and sour, cooked in the wok and served with some rice and a dry white wine. For the dessert, my brother is going to make... Something. It has do with chocolate and caramel, though.

And now I'm hungry...

• Well seems like not many oo you are into talking englisch. How's your day been?

• My day was ... okay.
    I had my first day in school after the Easter holidays and the first sentence my schoolmates told me was: "Hey, guess what, we have maths in the afternoon sessions!" and I was like: :nion76:
    Moreover, our new maths teacher talks like this 'comedian' Otto with an Indian accent =_= It's awful.
    So, when school was out, I was kinda pissed off and in addition to that I had to drive home by bus. But luckily I met a classmate from the last schoolyear and he offered to drive me home :D
    Lucky me!
    In the evening I went to IKEA and bought some candles, yay.
    And now I'm going to check the new posts. After that I will go to bed... I slept only four hours last night ^^"

...sorry for my poor English, my head is stuffed with thoughts and I'm tired, forgive me. u_u

• You should really sleep a little more ^^

Well as for my day,mit's been an everyday day. Waking up, working and finallylying on my bed browsing the internet. Though this too is kinda like working. All those sites I gotta visit and comment on, the em-mails, th IM's. Seriously, I am close to breaking a sweat for the first time todday ^^

Yeah and the waether is awesome too. It's been sunny all day long.