We speak english!

• Revive!

well, i think i should continue a tradition here:
    How's the weather? Yesterday it snowed a bit in my hometown :)

And for everyone who doesn't want to talk about the weather:
    How's it going or how are you?

And for Inu: Where's my graphics thread? ;(

• Why do you ask me? All old graphic topics are in the "Kunsthalle", if yours isn't there, then you have to ask Shan. She moved all old topics.

Also, the weather here is way too cold. Sadly, it's not cold enough for snow yet. And it's so windy, too... I wish it was warmer or would snow already. Such a mess in the middle is nothing to endure for a long time.

• Zitat

Original von Inu
    Such a mess in the middle is nothing to endure for a long time.

Well, I like that kind of weather.

Also I doesnt realized there is such a thread in this forum. This could help me to improve my bad(ass) english. ^^

You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave and the TRUE meaning of fear.

• Zitat

Original von Inu
    Why do you ask me? All old graphic topics are in the "Kunsthalle", if yours isn't there, then you have to ask Shan. She moved all old topics.

well ... you're admin xP ... but, okay ...

shan, where's my topic? ;( ^^

@weather: just wait for the snow, i'm sure the whole town will be dressed in white when it comes to christmas :)

• Hey, I'm admin, too. >D

The old topics have been removed, it would be the best, if you open a new one which follow the new rules we made for this thread. :3

• Zitat

Original von Shan
    Hey, I'm admin, too. >D

The old topics have been removed, it would be the best, if you open a new one which follow the new rules we made for this thread. :3

i know, but it's just that i know inu a little longer so i first adressed him, sorry ;)
    umm ... well ... but to be correct, if i had to ask the admin which i know the longest, first. I don't think i would become an answer in less than 10 minutes ^^

oh well, really? why? Sure, but that's not worth it xD

• Zitat

Original von Kazi
    i know, but it's just that i know inu a little longer so i first adressed him, sorry ;)
    umm ... well ... but to be correct, if i had to ask the admin which i know the longest, first. I don't think i would become an answer in less than 10 minutes ^^

oh well, really? why? Sure, but that's not worth it xD

Na, no problem. |D Inu's been admin a while longer than me, so that's totally fine. I just like to mention my authority. It gives me a feel of power, y'know? |D

Well, we had a lot unused topics, so we removed them all and made some rules, so people have it easier to see through artist's topics. Their stuff was kinda spread through their whole topic, that's why we decided to ask them to put everything in their first posts. If you like, I can revive your old topic.

• a little, as i said ^^ ... okay, no problem, but i have to warn u ... i'm a rebel and won't accept any authority :D ... well, if inu feels like it, he can tell how we discussed things back then ^^ ... good old days ... aah i'm getting nostalgic :)

well, would be nice, but it's not a must x)

• Yeah, I remember that you were one of the mods when I registered here. c:

So, it's back again and you can fully use it. >D

• Aye, you were quite inactive already back then. Wow, that it's already been a year.. time passed by quickly.

No problem! c:

• well, how do i put it, rl get's first ^^
    but you're right, time passes by quickly, it won't be long and it's been 4 years since i first got in touch with fairy tail and nira asked me to start this whole thing here ... add another year (or more?! Inu) and this was time i got to know inu and nira the first time :)

• I know Nira for more or less six years and met you a little bit later, so five and a half years, if not more. Time really flies...

[size=1]I feel slightly provoked if you say my name in every post xD[/size]

• oha, why provoked? ^^
    but keep it optimistic, it's just that we share a lot and i get the feeling that u are the only person here, i can directly adress x)

@Shan: pls tell nira some greetings from me, i just read u are living in the same apartment :)
    and thanks for greeting me ^^

• You're welcome. :3

Okay, I will greet her, when she's here. She's barely at home, always spending time with her boyfriend. Well, not like I care that much, but it would be nice being able to see her more often. |D

• Aye, even younger than me. It's a bit awkward whenever I seem them. xD" But it's her relationship, I have my own to take care of. x)

• I don't mind at all, although I really dislike my name. It's Laurien. A name often written and spelled in the wrong way. |D