We speak english!

• Yeah, that was actually me you searched for. XD We met for a short time. x] I will be at next year's bookfair as well, maybe we see each other again. >D

• ahahaha xD i remember quite clearly ... we searched everywhere at the book fair and nira always phoned with u and u were at an another location everytime when got there where you told us u were last ^^ ... i think we searched for nearly an hour till we found you ^^

yeah maybe, but i'm not sure yet because in march i have examinations and so on -.-

• Yeah, it was quite a hassle to find you. XD" We always moved on and I did not hear my phone due all the noise. I was so happy when I finally found you. |D I wish my cosplay would've been better the other day, I kinda regret cosplaying my own character. It was not as awesome as I thought it would be.

Oh, I see. :/ Good luck then!

• Mhm, I also want to write in English =D

But it's a bit strange at the moment, because you two have your own 'private' conversation.
    So in fact I talk with myself, what's a bit funny but also a bit strange.

haha, I don't even think that my english is that good =p

• Not provoked in a bad sense, Kazi, it's just striking that my name pops up in every post you made, not just here, but in other topics too. But you may be right, you've been absent for so long that I may very well be one of the only users here who still knows you and who you still know :D

Talking to yourself can be fun, Passy! And you should take every chance you can get to speak or write English when you think you're bad. Practice is the only thing that can help you improve!

• @Shan: what? it was a hassle to find YOU! xD
    really? I thought it was nice, but i'm not so much into cosplay ^^'

@Passy: sorry passy, i didn't intend to count someone out ^^ ... i just found someone to talk with and got a little carried away. Don't hesitate to break in the conversation next time, you're definitly welcome ^^

Inu: oh i see ^^... well, you're a very important person here, even if you realised just now :D
    and you are very reliable and that's a good thing :)
    yeah right, i was wondering who might be active anymore from the old guys and it seems like only you and fuh are left ^^

• Aww yeah, and how important I am. Barking around left and right so everything goes according to plan. That's how it should be.

Well, the users come and go. You may hardly find a handful of users who are active for over a year, so it's only natural that there are almost no users who have been active since the founding of the board...

• Isn't it like that? ;)
    i hope i don't get something wrong, of course, but i smell a little sarcasm here

that's right ... i experienced it myself :P
    but, i'm glad that u and fuh are still here and very active.

well inu, how are you doing? If i remember correctly, last time i asked, you were in your last high school year, right?
    And now? University?

@ the rest: don't hesitate to write something and don't bother if you can't speak english very well, it doesn't matter :)

• Oooh, I don't want you to think like that, Kazi =D

I just said it because I wanted to write something, you know? =D

• No no, it is like that, your nosed told you a lie when you smelled the sarcasm. It's just nice to hear that you are important and powerful, don't you think? :P

You remember correctly. The last time we talked was in spring, if I'm not mistaken. And yes, now I can proudly call me an university student. Inu - studying linguistics since 2011!

:nion53:

• Lets try something. This thread is now about Cake!

Just kidding.

Congratulations Inu. I know a really genius guy who learned to talk in 5 different languages. German, English, Japanese, French, Spanish (Japanese was he learning right at that time, but that was 2 years ago).

You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave and the TRUE meaning of fear.

• The cake is a lie.

Well, even if it might sound arrogant, but 5 languages aren't that good, at least if you are not overly fluent in everyone. You are counted as special if you exceed 8 languages and as a so called "omniglot" if you speak over 10 languages, I think.

Just for comparison, I'm fluent in German and English, able to speak Spanish quite well and learnt Latin, too. Japanese is the new language I am currently learning at university, so that makes five languages as well.

• Inu: sure it is, but don't get the wrong idea, okay? ;D

wow, congratulations ^^ ... i'm not so surprised about your choice, i hope you do have fun in the university :)
    Still in NRW or did you go to hamburg?

Guess what i do now! :D

Aergwyn: we can talk about cake, but it depends on the sort. Is it a fruit cake?

@languages: I'm completly satisfied with a fluent german and english, but i'm with inu here. It isn't this rare to speak 5 languages in our current society. It's not bad, but also not that special ;)

• Me and the wrong idea? A true gentleman never gets the wrong idea, my dear mister ;)

As of now it is funny, not that challenging and I met some new people already. And I live in Paderborn now, because unfortunately, the high costs in Hamburg are more than I can currently handle financially. And I would not want to live as far away from Hamburg as Shan and Nira do, so I chose Paderborn.

• Inu: He he speak four languages fluent. He learned Japanese at that time so he wasnt fluent here. I think thats awesome. And that you can speak (or learn) also five languages is great. I can't believe how did you manage this. I can't bring myself to learn languages. I don't know. I just like programming.

Kazi: No I love Cheesecake, but I think Strawberry-Cake is awesome too. Is that alright?^^

You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave and the TRUE meaning of fear.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Aergwyn ()

• It is really great, that's for sure. Speaking different languages is awesome, so I can fully understand him in learning them and I can also understand you for your admiration for him, because I also admire people who're able to speak soo many different languages.

As far as I'm concerned it was never that hard for me to learn a language. I am a good example for the linguistic type of learning, you can say. Sadly, scientific subjetcs like maths and chemistry suffer fromt this =/

• Yeah that's true. I hate to learn, but I love to solve logical problems or puzzles. I'm not that awesome there, but I can't stop if I get started.

Everyone have his own "special abilities" in something.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Aergwyn ()

• Nope. Never before I buyed a single gift. So I don't have these christmas problems. :P